Nash & Co: Saietta

Saietta   |  Manufacturing   |    EIS

Target £5,850,000 Raised £4,741,000
Equity 21% Target IRR 157%
Investors 68 Watchers 12

The Opportunity

Saietta is raising £5.85 million in an EIS round across 2016 and 2017’s tax years. As at 01 March 2017 Saietta has already raised £4.7 million of the £5.85 million EIS Round (80%). The fundraising is being undertaken at a share price of £1.053 which values Saietta at £19.8 million before the round.

Saietta is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of electric propulsion motors and drivetrains for vehicles.  Driven by a surge of consumer demand and extensive and draconian global legislation the automotive industry is rapidly switching from petrol and diesel engines to electric propulsion.

Saietta's super-compact, ultra-efficient and high power axial flux magnetic motors have achieved multiple speed records on land, air and sea through a unique combination of F1, aerospace and automotive expertise. Already over 80% of electric racing motorcycles use Saietta motors.

Saietta motors are ultra-light and highly cost competitive compared to any electric propulsion motor being used in today’s electric vehicles.  Their designs and IP are unique and their power and range output is exemplary.  This is evidenced by Saietta powering the first ever electric powered manned aircraft flight across the English Channel and the first manned electric powered helicopter.

In the medium term Saietta is working with a range of car and motorcycle manufacturers on supplying the power plants to the next generation of electric vehicles. While this is a big industry for such a small company to approach, it is relevant to understand that car manufacturers only make 6% of the engines they use. The other 94% are made by a fragmented industry of diversified manufacturers and suppliers with over 2,000 engine producers alone. This automotive component industry has a strong history of acquisitive growth as shown by GKN and Rockwell Automation.


Please register or log in to view the full offer content.

EQUITY    Closing date: TBC

Offer name:Saietta

Address: Heyford Park House
210 Camp Rd
Upper Heyford
Bicester OX25 5HE

Company no: 06744840

Incorporated: n/a

Social sites:

Companies House data

Important Information

This financial promotion is directed exclusively at and intended to be used only by those persons either categorised as a Certified or Self-certified as Sophisticated Investor or High Net Worth Investor for the purposes of FSMA 2000 or retail investors who are certified as “restricted investors” defined by the FCA as an individual who has not invested more than 10 per cent of their net assets in non-readily realisable securities. Please note that the material on this website is for general information only and should not be regarded as constituting an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, or investment advice. It is not directed to any person where (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) the availability of the website is prohibited. Nash & Co Capital Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)[FRN:196124]

Please note

We want our investors to be fully aware of the downsides of equity investing as well as the potential benefits. It's therefore important to realise that investing in small companies always carries risks, including the loss of capital, illiquidity (the inability to sell assets quickly or without substantial loss in value), lack of dividends and share dilution. Equity investments should still be made as part of a diversified portfolio. Read our full Risk Warning